Thursday, 9 June 2016

My perfect non-sls handwash



Since I stopped using products that contain Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, one product I have really struggled to find without SLS in it is hand wash. 

For months and months I just had to use organic soap to wash my hands with. I never thought I could actually miss handwash until I could no longer use it. This was until I came across the Senspa nourishing hand wash in Waitrose. 

It is 97% natural and contains organic argan oil, jasmine, cedarwood and ylang and claims to nourish and pamper tired hands. 






It smells absolutely amazing and despite the lack of Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, it foams up amazingly giving me beautiful smelling soft hands! 

If like me you are trying to avoid products vibrating Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, give this a go. It is only £5.50 from Waitrose here

Do you use a non SLS handwash? If so, please let me know so I can add it to my items to try out. 

Love Lauren
xoxo



16 comments:

  1. a tad pricey for handwash isn't it! but if it works for your skin :)
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never used a SLS handwash. Indeed, it's a bit pricey but if you find something that you love keep using it, lesson learnt. Thanks for the review

    https://sincerelymissj.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think just in general that handwash sounds like it's going to be a lot more nourishing than most handwashes out there considering it has argan oil in it!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never used, but lovely that it's so natural! So good for your skin and the environment! Xx

    www.thefashionfolks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great idea! x

    www.stylepetal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a great product!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear what is SLS? Are you allergic to it? Or is it just bad for you?

    laurenapowers

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice review !! thank you for sharing


    www.sabrinamaida.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never used this product but it sounds great.

    STYLE WITHOUT LIMITS

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't checked for SLS in my handwash, but I should and this one sounds quite nice! Nice review!

    xo
    http://www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved reading this. Please check out my latest Nail Problems beauty post.

    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love

    Instagram @alionawithlove

    Twitter @alionawithlove

    ReplyDelete
  12. would love to try!
    http://www.queenhorsfall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm really trying to incorporate more SLS free products into my beauty regime, and this sounds like a great addition! xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gotta give that a trut, i presently use their 3 in 1 cleanser which is dope!
    thx for the post
    http://tinacolette.ca/

    ReplyDelete