Saturday, 26 March 2016

My new favourite facial cream



As I am always up for trying out new skincare to try to improve my eczema prone sensitive skin, my sister recommend I gave the Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentrate a try.

The cream is a combination of ingredients of natural origin, is rich in essential fatty acids and full of vitamins. The cream claims to moisture, nourish and repair the skin.



Not only can it be used as a facial cream, it can also be used as a primer, a make up remover and a post shaving balm to soothe the skin.

Even though it is for all skin types it works amazingly on my dry skin, keeping it both moisturised and also stops it being irritated too. I usually mix in a little of my facial oil (click here if you want to see what I use) with the cream and cover my face with it. My face is left nice and silky smooth for hours. Since I purchased this a couple of months ago, I can't live without it and use it every day, as I am sure you can see from my empty tube. I have just ordered myself a new one and it needs to hurry up and be delivered as my skin is lost without it. From 259 reviews on the product on feelunique.com it is rated 5 out of 5 stars, I think that says it all really.

It is currently on offer at feelunique.com here and you can buy the 75ml for only £13.30 (usual RRP is £20.00).

Has anyone else tried this before?

Love Lauren
xoxo


29 comments:

  1. I love that this is multi-use, so handy! Sounds like a brilliant product :)


    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A good multi-use product is always a winner from me, I can't live without it now xx

      Delete
  2. I've been addicted to embrolysse ever since I tried it, so happy it's available now in the U.S. the under eye stick is amazon too for puffiness.
    xoxo
    Serein
    http://www.cindyhyue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard of that before. I will have to try it, thanks for the tip xx

      Delete
  3. Sound amazing and I had no idea it's so multi purpose! Thanks for sharing!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I've never heard of this product before but it sounds absolutely fab, and like you said, the feelunique reviews speak for themselves! I'll be sure to check it out, thanks for the recommendation. :) <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you love it as much as I do :) xx

      Delete
  5. Looks like a fabulous product! Great blog post darling.

    ❤︎
    Dakota D.
    https://fannypacksandvisors.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great!

    XO, Jessi
    http://www.mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have very sensitive skin & I have been looking for a good product for it!! Maybe I will try it out

    -Olivia
    Miss Olivia Says

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have mega sensitive skin myself and this works great for me as it doesn't contain many ingredients xx

      Delete
  8. This sounds like a lovely product! I've never heard of this company before :)

    Blessings,
    Edye // Gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. In love with your page girl. Would love to connect with you, check out my blog!
    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love

    Instagram @alionawithlove
    Twitter @alionawithlove

    ReplyDelete
  10. great post, love it ♥
    do you want to follow each other on gfc? let me know :)

    http://itsmeieva.blogspot.lt/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I actually have never tried or heard of this before but it does look interesting.

    Joycentricity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't until 6 months ago but I'm so happy I have as it works wonderfully on my skin x

      Delete
  12. Sounds like a wonderful product. I'll surely recommend this to friends who have dry skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is good, and not just those with dry skin either xx

      Delete
  13. It's brand new for me, I'd like to try it out :)

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a good brand with hardly any ingredients which is something I love xx

      Delete
  14. I have never heard about this brand, but it sounds amazing!
    ♡ Kristina
    TheKontemporary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so good and gentle on your skin :) x

      Delete
  15. Great review! I might try it out!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds really nice!
    I always use one and the same crream, its from la roche posay, really good!

    xoxo, Colli
    tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried any of their creams before, I will have to try one out myself xx

      Delete
  17. Looks great! Thanks for sharing!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete