Wednesday, 27 January 2016

Papaya Gold PAWPAW Moisturising Balm



I need to start off by apologising for the limited amount of posts I have posted so far this year. I am so busy at work at the moment and doing my Trainee Solicitor course, that I literally feel as though I have no time to do much else.

I have managed to actually put some time aside to write about a new product I have been using since the end of December. This product being Papaya Gold PAWPAW Moisturising Balm.

I have heard this balm mentioned a few times over the last months, so when I came across it whilst browsing the Feel Unique website, I thought I would give it a go.

The balm claims to soothe, relieve and moisturise dry, sensitive, chaffed and irritated skin. It also states that it can be used by people who suffer with eczema, which is you have read my blog before you will know I suffer from eczema on a daily basis.



The balm does not contain any parabens or sulphates which is perfect for me as I am trying my hardest to stay away from all sulphates.

The ingredients in the balm as: 'Pharmaceutical Grade Petrolatum, Carica Papaya (paw paw) fruit extract, Bees Wax, Bio Active Manuka Honey 20+, Potassium Sorbate'.


The balm is a thick gel like texture which easily glides over your skin and has a lovely scent to it too, well in my opinion anyway.

I have found it does keep my skin moisturised and calms my skin down when my skin is slightly irritated due to my eczema. However, when I have had any very big flare ups of eczema, it hasn't really dramatically helped my skin.

I will stick to using this most days as part of my skincare routine and just use other products when my skin is at its worst, such as the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Skin Protectant Cream which I have reviewed here.

If you have dry and sensitive skin then I would really recommend this for you as it is very hydrating and is so affordable at only £5.99 here. Not only does it hydrate your skin but it can also be used to moisturise your lips too, such a great product.

Has anyone else tried this before? If so, what did you think?

Love Lauren
xoxo

31 comments:

  1. Nice post!

    http://arganlifeherbalshampoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post dear!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the PawPaw balms! I also have similar ones from another brand called Dr.PawPaw that come tinted for using on the cheeks and lips! x

    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got this in a subscription box but havent tried it yet! Excited to now :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great balm..will surely try this :)

    http://perkymegs.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is currently my favorite thing. Only thing thats saving my lips.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love PawPaw balms!! Great post!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't worry, I'm so busy with my job as well. I love products without parabens :)

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been hearing such good things about this I'd love to try it!

    Lauren Ashleigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't tried it, but I bet it smells amazing! Thanks for the amazing review!

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. It sounds like a great product! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've heard so much about Paw Paw! It's sounds like such an incredible moisturizing balm! I've been looking for a versatile moisturizer so I'll have to check this one out <3

    xx Bash | H E Y   B A S H | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds great! My skin is so horribly dry right now so needs all the help it can get x

    Josie | Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post just as your all blog. I think that you are an awesome blogger, and I wish you luck in future! Kisses :* If you want, look my blog and follow me if you like it. <3 http://fdiarybyz.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds really good and nice price too ♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. I tried it and liked it! Also Kiehl's have very good lip balms.
    Fashion and Beauty Blog- Yukova Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing !

    www.brooklynglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sounds like an interesting product - have never used it before as I do not think we have this brand in Berlin (where I live) or in the US (where I am from) for that matter! Are they a drugstore brand?

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  20. This actually sounds pretty good! And the ingredients list is quite nice and short, and pretty safe (at least from what I can tell). I like it! Thank you for sharing xx

    http://beautypeptalk.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great post Lauren! Thanks for sharing x
    http://christbelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sounds great!

    http://www.aimeroseblog.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. This sounds fab, will have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have to honest brush cleaning is something I dread because of how tedious it is. I think this would really help speed up the process and give my brushes a good clean. #musttry

    Dominique
    Only The Brave Blog
    www.onlythebraveblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm addicted to lip balms. Esp in winter!
    http://www.yukovablog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi, nice blog :) Would you like to follow for each other? Let me know in comments and i will follow you back! :)
    Denisse Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  27. I've tried this before and I quite like it! Fab post :)
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have this one too and I somehow love the red packaging of it! I think it is so useful because you can use it both for your lips and your skin, and I also have pretty dry skin usually, so this is defo a life saver! :)

    Olivia xx | http://livialinette.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete