Friday, 1 January 2016

Happy New Year

Just a quick post today to wish all of my lovely readers a happy new year. I hope all of you had a lovely time last night celebrating. I spent mine with my boyfriend and friends and had a great night.


I have pretty much spent today sleeping, which technically was one of my 2016 resolutions that I mentioned here, so I was only doing what I had told myself to do more of right?! Being hungover was just a coincidence surely.

I hope 2016 is even better than 2015 for everyone and you all have a lovely new year and those of you who are lucky not to work in retail, enjoy your last few days off work.

Did you celebrate at all last night?

Love Lauren
xoxo

13 comments:

  1. happy new year! We celebrated with tons of food :D Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! You and your friends look fab x

    Josie | Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, you all look stunning! Love VR x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you'll have an awesome new year too! Glad to know that you've been sleeping like you said. Btw, you and your friends look fantastic! Great way to start the new year!

    Joyce // Joycentricity

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, Happy New Years to you too! Hahaha, being hungover tooootallly did not make you sleep longer hahaha. I hope you have a wonderful 2016! <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just stayed home, as it's always been a tradition for me to be home by midnight haha. I'm glad you were able to celebrate amongst your boyfriend and friends. Happy New Year ^_^ I hope the rest of the year ends up being amazing for you.

    New Post & Giveaway: http://shijakibanida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year!! :) I spent mine out too and still recovering ha,ha! I just feel like sleeping all day, hope you had a good one <3


    Jenny | Krystel Couture x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year, dear :) I hope it's better than 2015 :) May all your plans and goals come true xx

    http://beautypeptalk.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i wish you a wonderful 2016.
    wendeeisaacs.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. All those dresses are soo cute! Happy New year! :)

    www.makeupbyhcblog.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy new year!! Hope you have a great year filled with lots of adventure and love!

    www.kelseymarie.co

    ReplyDelete