Tuesday, 1 December 2015

My Organic Body Wash

If you have read my blog before you will know I no longer use anything that contains Sodium Lauryl Sulphate.

I also found that if I was trying to do that, I may as well try to use organic products when I can too. After shopping in Holland and Barrett recently, I came across the Dr Organic range. I decided to try one of the shower gels. I picked up the Dr Organic Vitamin E Body Wash.



It claims to penetrate and moisturise the driest of skin, giving instant conditioning while maintaining elasticity. It will cleanse the skin whilst the rich antioxidant tocopherol absorbs into the epidermal layer to instantly hydrate and leave the body feeling freshly cleansed and in silky smooth condition.

It contains bioactive, natural and organic ingredients and is free from parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, artificial colours, fragrances and harsh preservatives.

I love this body wash and wish I had come across it before. It has such an amazing lemon scent to it and you only require a small amount to cover your whole body.

It moisturised my skin perfectly and left my skin smelling delicious. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

You can buy it from Holland and Barrett here for only £5.49.

Has anyone else used anything from the Dr Organic range before?

Love Lauren
xoxo

21 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really great product for a great price as well!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard from them before, but it is always great to hear about SLS free affordable brands.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  3. nope, never heard or used them before. I use Lush products, are they bad?
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fact that its moisturizing !

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to come across your post because I am completely the same! :D I spent years having super dry, frizzy hair, then stopped using products with Sodium Laureth Sulphate and my hair is so much healthier! Would love to give this a go as I'm always trying to find soaps and gels that don't contain it :D xx

    elizabeth | ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is nice that it leaves you smelling good♥ Thanks for the review♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks kind of luxury.. I really need something like that... my legs get super dry from time to time (mostly), so maybe I should start looking for something like this :) thank you for sharing xx

    http://beautypeptalk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I need such.Seems like it does a pretty good job on the skin
    sophieatieno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds good!! I haven't used this before, but sure won't mind.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds great! Gotta check it out!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Holland and Barrett! I usually go there for things like healthy teas and snacks but next time I will definitely check these body washes out :)
    -Morgan x
    http://justmorgs.blogspot.co.uk - Check out my latest post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the look of this product. So good that it's moisturising!

    Megan X

    Check out my beauty giveaway over at: www.lifewithmcm.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello,

    Amazing ! :D

    Sarah, http://www.sarahmodeee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seems like an awesome product!

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is awesome! I just recently learned about how important vitamin E is for healing! I noticed it in one of my lotions as well. So important!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the sound of anything organic, so I'd definitely like to give this a try! Great review!
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really love you :) I see you for a long time, I'm impressed!


    Can you follow me? I follow you :)
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)

    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2015/11/red-sweater.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks amazing! I will definitely have to try it out!
    leavingericafootprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I haven't tried this before but it does look promising!

    Joyce // Joycentricity

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good to know.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete