Wednesday, 16 December 2015

Christmas Jumper Day

Christmas Jumper Day





It is Christmas Jumper Day this Friday 18th December in England. That means we all get the opportunity to wear Christmas Jumpers all day long, even at work, woo!
I have had a look online and found my favourite 9 jumpers to share with you to help those of you who are still yet to buy one for Friday or Christmas Day.
 
As well as creating a festive atmosphere around the Country, the day is actually to help raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support. So if you do end up wearing your jumper this Friday, make sure you Text Santa to donate some money for such an important cause. 

Will you be wearing a Christmas Jumper to work/school Friday?

Love Lauren

xoxo

12 comments:

  1. these are some really cute picks! I went to primark and almost bought all different ones :p
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. you made a good selection, I like sweaters

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all look so cute!

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection dear!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/12/layering.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful selection of jumpers! Absolutely perfect for Christmas!
    Fashion Soup

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great selection. I like the black one with the strategically placed snowflakes:) So cute. I almost got the one from TopShop with 'Dear Santa I can explain' written on it, but somehow resisted. I'm kind of regretting it now...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait.. What? We have a Christmas jumper day in England? How come I've never heard of this before, it's such an awesome idea!!! :D

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great day!!!
    Lovely selection :)

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't know that :) I wore something like that today.. but I don't really own a true Christmas jumper :O

    http://beautypeptalk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete