Wednesday, 25 November 2015

My Christmas List

Untitled #1





Every year since I was a little girl (well young, as I am still very little now), I have always made a Christmas List. When I was younger I would spend hours and hours circling items I wanted in the Argos catalogue.

Luckily these days, we have the internet, so the amount of items we can add to our Christmas Lists are infinite. I have browsed the internet for weeks and came up for a few items I really need in my life, that I have ever so nicely asked my family and boyfriend to buy me for Christmas.

First up is Benefit Gimme Brow. I have heard so much about this and how amazing it is meant to be. I currently use Benefit Brow Zing and I have heard a few people say to use Brow Zing and then use Gimme Brow on top. So hopefully, come Christmas Day, I will be able to let you know whether it is as magical as people claim it is. 



Then there is Urban Decay Naked 3. To be honest I don' t think I even need to justify why I need this as I am sure post people will agree that any make up lover will have this in their make up bags. 

Then there is the Gossip Girl boxset. For some reason, I only started watching this series this time last year. After the first episode I was hooked and I think I could actually say that this (along with Friends obviously) is my favourite show I have ever watched. I therefore need the boxset in my life, so I can watch it over and over again.


YSL Black Opium perfume is next on my list. I recently smelt this on a trip to Selfridges and it smelt amazing. I new it had to be my next perfume.


I have then added the Stella McCartney Stella bra to my list. Underwear is a basic human need, so why not ask for more. I saw this bra on the Outnet and it has been reduced from £96.00 to £43.20. Therefore I can’t miss out on this deal and have asked Father Christmas to be kind enough to let me have this for Christmas.
Last but not least is the MAC Vegas Volt Lipstick. Now I do have quite a fair few MAC lipsticks but I still feel the need to add more to my collection. I have seen Vegas Volt many times online and it looks absolutely gorgeous on, I can’t believe I haven’t actually purchased it yet.

What's on your Christmas List this year?

Love Lauren
Xoxo

29 comments:

  1. Lovely wishlist!! Naked 3 is definitely worth it.. I say go for it!!

    www.makeupxpressions.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gimme Brow is so good! So quick and easy to apply, makes my mornings 10x easier!

    Lauren Ashleigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely go for the naked 3, it is amazing. The bra is sooo pretty and that sale price is definitely a whole lot better than the full price :p
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gossip Girl was my obsession a few years back when I got divorced. The perfect distraction!

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection! The eyeshadow palette is definitely on my list as well:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great list! I also wish for the Naked Palette and Mac Lipsticks <3 xx

    www.thestylishcupcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice wishlist Lauren
    www.tweetykel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Naked 3 is amazing. I have my eye on the Naked smokey palette for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome picks! I love the Naked 3, it's a great choice!

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great selection ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gossip Girl is such a great show, love it! The Naked 3 palette is gorgeous as well, hope someone gifts it to you :)

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
  12. That bra is so pretty! This year I have a Bobbi Brown palette on my wishlist x

    Josie |Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
  13. The naked palette is so good, it's one I own and love! I love that bra too, I love good underwear :) xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is an excellent wishlist! I have the Naked 3 palette and it lives up to all of the hype. :)

    -Alex
    A Northern Light

    ReplyDelete
  15. great post and thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    Kisses Ashon

    http://www.ashonfashionary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great things on your list. :)

    sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great list! The Naked 3 is such a lovely palette, you won't regret wishing for it :) as for gossip girl, you made me realise I haven't watched the final season! Must do that now that Downton Abbey is coming to an end... I'm also wishing for a perfume, but have to go for a sniffing spree to decide which ones I like. I love your blog too <3
    Emma xx

    www.wellemma.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome list! This makes me want to re-watch gossip girl haha such a great show!

    Erin xx
    www.erin-elizabeth.ca

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've heard so many good things about Black Opium but never smelt it myself! I'll definitely have to give it a try! XO

    Courtney | Courtselizabeth | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this list, Black Opium is by far my favourite perfume and it's on my Christmas list again this year! I got the Naked 3 palette last Christmas and I absolutely love it, the pink toned nudes are so dreamy x

    electraviolet.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome list. I really want to get Naked 3 palette, it's so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I will have the bra and lipstick. Sexy!!

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely list! The benefit brow pen is really great :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm still writing a Christmas List too. :) You have nice wishes. Hope you get all of these items. :))
    KattyLife

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh. My. Gosh. Gossip Girl ! Just finished watching every single episode and they are amazing. I can't believe who gossip girl actually is. so unexpected. Would you like to follow each other i love your blog!
    -Natalie xx
    itsmenatalie23.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your wishlist is amazing!

    xo,
    priceless-ambition.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love black opium! It's on my wishlist as well!

    xx Sara
    sararennie.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete