Wednesday, 21 October 2015

UU Hair Extensions

I have been using hair extensions now for over 10 years. They are definitely one of my biggest guilty pleasures. I have pretty thick hair anyway so I have always used them for length more than thickness as I just love long hair, the longer the better to me. I have tried pretty much everything; human hair, synthetic, clip ins, glue in and had way too many weaves sewn in. The one thing I am sure about however is that I prefer human hair extensions 100% over synthetic hair. It just looks so much more natural. So I was thrilled when UU Hair Extensions* asked me to have a look at their range of hair extensions.


I personally always choose 18 inch clip ins. They are the perfect length for the look I desire and the clip in hair extensions are the best way to wear hair extensions without actually damaging your hair. If you are looking for very long hair to your waist then have a look at their 18 inch hair weave.

The 18 inch Medium Brown(#4) Straight Indian Remy Hair Weave matches my hair perfectly. The hair is 100% Indian Remy Human Hair and comes straight but as it is human hair, you can curl or straighten it just like your own normal hair. For $77.55 (works out to be around £50) it is a very good price for the quality of hair that you get.



If you are looking for hair that isn't too long, then I would recommend trying the 16 inch hair weave instead which are listed here. These give a more natural look and would come half way down your back.

However if you want hair extensions and still unsure as to what to buy then have a look on their best selling clip in hair extensions.


The blonde hair extensions above are one of the top selling extensions and are from the more

luxurious range for $158.55.

The reviews for the extensions on their website are fantastic with the majority of the products being given 5 stars. I just wish I had known about this site before as I admit I have purchased some very bad quality hair extensions over the last 10 years.


Do you use hair extensions? Has anyone else tried hair extensions from UU Hair Extensions?


Love Lauren

xoxo



*This is a sponsored post, however all opinions expressed are entirely my own.

46 comments:

  1. These look great :) Btw, I nominated your lovely blog for the Liebster Award, hope you participate! <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/the-liebster-award-my-nominations.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never used hair extensions before, but I am contemplating on getting weave ins in the future. I just want long locks, but they don't seem to grow at all...

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly what I want too, I wish mine would grow faster

      Delete
  3. ive not used any, ever. My hair is so long and thick as is...maybe I should cut it instead haha

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hair grow faster solutions! love them!

    https://everydayfacts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never used extensions before, not to brag but I'm blessed with very thick hair and relaxed. But I've seen my friends' hair extensions and t is really important to invest on something with good quality.

    STYLE VANITY
    $200 Target Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used it before and i love it, but since i cut my hair i am kinda miss it!

    Happirella | Facebook | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always do that and then still cut it shorter :)

      Delete
  7. I once tried clip in extensions and they actually looked pretty good! Thanks for the tip, I've never heard of these extensions ;-) Have a great October and feel free to stop by my blog! xoxo
    http://www.hollylovespaul.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't used hair extensions before however I like the look of natural ones. I don't have thick hair but really flat so I might think about using them eventually.

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! I can't live without extensions.

    Anika | www.anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos and I love love love your style of writing! Keep it up!



    Ole Henriksen “Little Wonders” Set Review

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Post! Never used hair extension, but thinking of getting it done one day becuz my friend did it and the result was impressive :) Kisses Ashon

    http://www.ashonfashionary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never tried to use a hair extensions but this looks so much fun. Thanks for sharing dear. :)

    Mommy Rockin' In Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fun, can get a new look in 10 minutes :)

      Delete
  13. I’ve always wanted to try extensions since my hair seems to stop at a certain point. Will have to keep these in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've always wanted to get hair extensions for extra volume since my hair is super flat, but I have this fear of not putting them on correctly. I'm scared that some random person is going to see the clips or something :<

    http://stressedbutkawaii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you manage to layer them correctly, you won't see any clips :)

      Delete
  15. I used to use hair extensions before when my hair was still short1 but haven't tried clip ins. And now that it's long enough, it's my best option to use clip ins like this ones if I want to make my hair look thicker with some hairstyles. Thanks for sharing, hun and have a lovely day!

    Xoxo,
    Jhem | JhemSays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing what they can do to your hair x

      Delete
  16. I have never used extensions, but maybe I should, since my hair refuses to grow :/ x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't use any and haven't tried them, but these look great!

    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are if you ever choose to get some x

      Delete
  18. I've never used hair extensions, but this is a great review, maybe I might just try them :-)
    http://juanamaua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing extensions! Have a nice day, dear!

    Check my last post HERE!

    Mary ♥ | http://marymariastyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely extensions :)))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. When I was younger I always wanted to try out extensions, these sound great!

    Liz | LotsofLoveLiz

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've never tried any hair extensions before, but now that my hair is so short it might be something fun to test out! Great post!
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great for a quick hair style change x

      Delete