Saturday, 3 October 2015

My duty free goodies

You can't go to the airport without having a look around all the duty free items! 

I somehow managed to spend most my time in the MAC store during my last trip to the airport. 

I thought I would go for more Autumn colours and ended up buying two eyeshadows, a lipstick and an eyeshadow brush. 


Let's start with the eyeshadows. First of all I decided on 'Coppering'. This is an orange copper colour and perfect for an Autumn make up look!


Next I decided to buy 'Ricepaper'. This is a peachy gold colour with a frosty finish. I have always heard so much about this colour so I had to purchase it and try it myself! 


I then decided to buy an eyeshadow brush to use with my new eyeshadows as my previous one was a bit worse for wear. I bought the '239' eye shader brush. 


I seem to find it impossible going to MAC without buying a lipstick. Due to hearing so many positive comments about 'Velvet Teddy' I decided to buy it. Yes I know you probably wonder why it has taken me so long to purchase this colour and I really don't have an answer for this but I am so happy that I have finally have!


So there are my duty free buys. I will review the products once I have used them a few times. 

Does anyone else go duty free crazy at the airport? What do you usually end up buying?

Love Lauren
xoxo 

31 comments:

  1. i love a good duty free bargain, my weakeness is mac lipsticks - i just resist!!

    www.maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duty Free is such a great place to shop, I especially love the Travel Exclusives.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was it any cheaper? I've kind of lost faith in duty-free shops. Everything seems even more expensive, but I've never been to a MAC store, so maybe it's different. And Velvet teddy is next on my MAC lipstick list too xx

    beautypeptalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm still yet to get my hands on velvet teddy! i love those warm copper-y eyeshadow shades you picked up, they look perfect for autumn xo
    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Envious that you got Velvet Teddy! I've been wanting to get it for ages!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovley goodies ! :)
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love duty free shopping. Great post!

    kisses
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Duty Frees, I always spend so much time there :) These are great, I so want to get velvet teddy!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you picked up some great products. I also always get so tempted by the duty-free shopping, especially when a flight gets delayed and I'm stuck at the airport walking in circles, haha. Ricepaper looks like such a beautiful color.

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Velvet Teddy is currently my fave lipstick! Also Ricepaper is so pretty x

    www.damlatuzun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. these look really good i can not help but buy things in duty free c:

    http://lucysordinaryworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just to let you know that I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Check out my most recent post to find out more :)

    Girl Abroad
    http://girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need to get coppering it's such a beautiful colour, I am really into that orange tones eyeshadows at the moment.

    Zeynab x
    The Beauty Load

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great picks! I absolutely love Mac! x
    http://christbelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely love MAC lipsticks!!

    www.ohsobecky.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. gotta love some mac duty free pieces.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love MAC!
    xo
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great buys! You can never go wrong with MAC and just started my A/W make-up buys now too! I picked up a couple of MAC lipsticks in duty free a couple of weeks back now and tried the new Vamplify line and love it :D xx

    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very nice. Would love it if you could check out my AW15 perfume picks including fragrance decor ideas!
    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love 

    ReplyDelete
  20. I usually go on cruises and we stop in gibralter which is all tax free! I go crazy on perfumes because it's so cheap and go crazy on lipsticks too, I really want to try velvet teddy xxx
    www.madeapromisetobehonest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice! I would love for you to check out my blog on beauty tips and lifestyle - www.lifewithmcm.blogspot.com X

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the colors, and shades!

    God bless,
    Xo, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete