Wednesday, 7 October 2015

Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Treatment Mask

I haven't used a facial mask for quite some time and a month ago I thought it was about time I actually found one that I can't live without.

After hunting online reading review after review on various different face masks, I came across Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Treatment Mask. I have been trying to find more natural skin care products and this face mask is 99% natural.

The ingredients are - 'aqua (water, eau), ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, glyceryl stearate, parfum (fragrance)*, propanediol, salvia sclarea (clary)extract, lactobacillus, astrocaryum tucuma seed butter, trichilia emetica seed butter, cera alba (beeswax, cired'abeille), citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) peel, polyamine sonchifolia root juice, helianthus annuus(sunflower) seed wax, lecithin, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, maltodextrin, tocopherol, xanthan gum, glycine soja(soybean) oil, stearic acid, sodium PCA, zinc PCA, potassium stearate, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol, amyl cinnamal, eugenol, hydroxycitronellal, linalool *natural fragrance / parfum naturel'


It claims that the formula is scientifically proven to provide intense hydration while helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.  I have never tried any Burt's Bees products before but I thought if it lives up to what it claims to do then I will be a happy bunny.

The directions are as follows - Cleanse skin and apply a thick layer of the mask all over the face and neck, leave for 5-10 minutes then remove with a tissue.

I have been using the mask twice a week and leave it on for ten minutes before wiping it away with a muslin cloth and then massaging the remainder of the product in to my skin. I then follow this by using my normal face cream.

I pleasantly surprised with how good this mask actually is. My skin after the treatment is ridiculously smooth with no dry skin in sight. I suffer from very dry sensitive skin and my skin is so hydrated after use and compared to pretty much 99% of skin products, it actually doesn't sting my sensitive skin when applying it.

The mask is a thick white formula with a slight fruity smell to it.

I'd say this is probably the best product I've come across in a long time to help keep my dry skin at bay. It really is s miracle cure!

I can't really comment on whether it has helped with the appearance of fine line me and wrinkles as I have only been using it for three weeks.

If you have skin that is in need of hydration, but this product. You won't regret it! It will be perfect to fight winter skin! You  can buy the mask here for £19.99.

Do you have a face mask you can't live without?

Love Lauren
xoxo

20 comments:

  1. I really like Burt's Bees products (especially their lip balms!), but I've never tried the face mask. =) Great review, though, thank you for the recommendation! x

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never tried any of their lip balms but I will have to give them a try :) xx

      Delete
  2. Looking at the ingredients that is actually a really good mask, impressed it also has Zinc PCA in there which is great at repairing skin and controlling oil, I may have to invest ;)

    www.HonestyForYourSkin.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only tried their lipbalm, but I'm sure that is as good as that!

    http://notesofglam95.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lovin Burt's Bee's products!
    Sophie♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the only item I have tried so far, I have lots to try out :)

      Delete
  5. Fab review, thank you for sharing :)

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review~! I've never tried Burt's Bees's products before <33

    alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't before using this, feel as though I have been missing out!x

      Delete
  7. I love Burt's Bees! I will have to try this face mask. I don't ever use a face mask but want to try one out. Great post.

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love face masks :)))
    Great review!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like their lip balms however never tried their face masks before. I might need to check this out :) x

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone seems to love their lipbalms, I need to try them out!

      Delete
  10. Really want to try this, dry skin is such a problem for me!

    www.laurenashleighbarden.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds so great! Definitely going to have to pick it up!

    xo, mikéla / simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete