Thursday, 10 September 2015

My sale finds this weekend

I spent pretty much all of last weekend shopping and I therefore feel I should share with you some of the bargains I purchased in the sales.

First of all I went to Merry Hill Shopping Centre in the West Midlands. As I was going on holiday, I decided I needed a new holdall bag for the plane seeing as mine is literally falling to bits and I can't bare to be seen with it. When I went on a hen party a few months ago my friend Jade had a lovely bag and I couldn't believe it when she said she purchased it from Primark.

So that was my first stop. Straight away I found this lovely faux leather holdall bag which was reduced from £14.00 to £7.00. I purchased it straight away as I knew I wasn't going to find a bag that looks as good as this for so cheap.





Now this will show my age. I Next I decided to have a look in Marks and Spencer at their homeware range as they had 10% off all homeware that weekend. I recently purchased a dinner set from there, so I decided to purchase white mugs to match which with the discount only cost me £19.20 for 6 mugs!



The following day I decided to visit Bicester Village in Oxfordshire. This is probably my favourite place in the country! I absolutely LOVE it! But do not love the temptation of buying things when I am meant to be saving for a house!

My first mission was to find some sunglasses for my holiday. I had seen so many lovely black Celine glasses online that I had to visit Celine first. Unfortunately, only coloured glasses were in stock. I was heartbroken.

After going in every single shop looking for sunglasses, I came across these sunglasses from Michael Korrs which were reduced from £120.00 to £79.00. What an absolute bargain! I can not wait to wear them on holiday now!







To make myself not feel so bad for spending so much money when I am meant to be saving hardcore, I decided to treat myself to some Cath Kidston oven gloves. Which are for my new house, so it's fine if I spend money on that right?! These were reduced from £14.00 to £9.00.



I clearly didn't think I had done enough spending, so I went on to ASOS to see what I could find on them. I subscribe to ELLE Magazine each month and in last months issue, they gave away a 20% off ASOS card, so I had to use it as I couldn't waste it.

I came across a lovely black textured blazer that had been reduced from £50.00 to £25.00. I don't have many blazers, so I took this as my opportunity to get one. It looks lovely on and is such a bargain. If you want to have a look at it, click here.



I also found the cutest Paperchase cat highlighters on ASOS too which were only £3.00 for the pack. As soon as I saw them, I knew I needed them. As I was about to order them however, my lovely boyfriend informed me that he had already ordered them for me. He knows me too well.



I love a good bargain! Has anyone else come across any good bargains lately?

Love Lauren
xoxo

16 comments:

  1. Looks like you were able to find some really lovely pieces! Love the weekender bag!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that black bag, very sleek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yes sure, I will follow you now x

      Delete
  4. That black bag looks really good! Looks like you found some great pieces :) x

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bag and your sunnies, I WANT!!!! Ahh lucky girl because such great items at such great prices! x

    TOUCHOFGUCCI // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not usually so lucky with sale finds so I was very happy that weekend :) x

      Delete
  6. Great finds! I especially love the sunglasses, they are gorgeous! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those sunglasses are really pretty <33

    alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the holdall!

    thriftylilpixie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You found some great bargains, love the sunnies! x

    Brigitte | brigittehayley.com

    ReplyDelete