Sunday, 27 September 2015

L'Oreal Paris Elnett Heat Protecting Styling Spray Review

I have very dry and damaged hair and have to be careful of the damage my hairdryer and straighteners can do to my hair.

I have always used ghd Heat Protect Spray and have used this now for years. I have tried a few other products in that time but have always gone back to ghd Heat Protect Spray as nothing has been as good.



I realised a couple of days before I went on holiday that I was running VERY low on my ghd Heat Protect spray and didn't have enough time to order some online before I went away.

I hunted around the town of Halesowen where I work to see if any of the hair salons sold it or anything similar this and nowhere did!!

I ended up having to just pick up something from the local Wilkinson to keep me going. I came across the L'Oreal Heat Protect Styling Spray and thought I may as well give this a try.






I was pleasantly surprised with how good this actually was! My boyfriend actually asked me what I had done differently to my hair to make it so smooth and shiny!

It makes my hair so much more manageable and noticeably less dry. I can't believe it has actually made the difference it has. I just wish I had come across this sooner.

I used to pay £9.95 for my ghd spray, whereas the L'Oreal spray is only £4.00 from Wilkinson.



Goodbye ghd Heat Protect Spray, I will be sticking to my L'Oreal Heat Protect Styling Spray from now on.

Has anyone else used this? Do you have any other heat defence sprays you would recommend?

Love Lauren
xoxo


18 comments:

  1. I think I would get it, I love L'Oreal Elnett line!

    http://www.notesofglam95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. never heard about this but i guess i can buy it :) Great Review

    Nique || www.2nbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually use Tresemme, but I'd like to give this a go.

    http://www.beewritesx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of people seem to use Tresemme, I may give it a try xx

      Delete
  4. I've never seen this line before but I love how cheap it is! I might have to check this out soon since my hair is super dry too hahaha <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it works as well for you as it does for me xx

      Delete
  5. Great review, never heard about it but looks like an amazing product!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. It really is and I struggle to get that with my dry hair xx

      Delete
  7. Nice post!

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I mostly use Tresemme one however this one sounds great! I should give it a try x

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OO I would love to try this out! I just stumbled across your cute blog!
    You should come link up over at my style & beauty link up! The Style Files Link-Up

    ReplyDelete