Sunday, 6 September 2015

Four weeks in to my no Sodium Lauryl Sulphate trial

It is Sunday again, which means it is time for my weekly update on how my skin is coping without using any products that contains Sodium Lauryl Sulphate.

My skin hasn't really changed much in the last couple of weeks to be honest. I haven't had any more reactions during the week and have managed to stay completely clear of Sodium Lauryl Sulphate since I used the Olay Daily Facial cloths a few weeks ago without realising they contained Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, causing my bad reaction that I showed you all in my post here.

My skin is thankfully less red this week than it has been in months and the only problem I have suffered with is a couple of days of dry skin on my forehead, but that could just be due to the change in the weather as it has been horribly cold this past week hasn't it?!

Here is a photo of my skin today so you can see my progress.



It does seem like using non Sodium Lauryl Sulphate products is helping my skin condition and I can only hope it continues to get better. If you want to see what products I am using that do not contain Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, have a look at my previous post here.

Love Lauren
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad your skin has gone better, and yes, weather is becoming terrible- where is our last summer days sun?
    I hope you have a good day ^^

    selenaponcestyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like your skin is doing pretty well! Hope everything will be even better soon!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad your skin has gone better and thanks for your review. It is really helpful :)

    Would you like to follow each other by GFC, Google + & Bloglovin?
    Follow me if you like it <3 I have already followed you!

    http://happirella.blogspot.hk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.

      Yes sure, I will follow you now :) x

      Delete