Sunday, 13 September 2015

Five weeks in to my no Sodium Lauryl Sulphate trial

As you saw last week, my skin has dramatically improved over the last four weeks since I stopped using products that contain Sodium Lauryl Sulphate.

This week my skin has been pretty clear with a couple of dry patches here and there which only seem to last a couple of hours. I have been testing out a few new skincare products and some new allergy tablets, I will talk to you about these soon.

As always, here is a weekly photo of my skin a couple of days ago with no make up on. It is pretty clear, just with a little redness but it isn't dry or raised at the moment, so the red goes straight away with make up on.



I am currently on holiday at the moment in Lanzarote. My skin is usually it's best when I go abroad, so hopefully next week I will be able to report to you that my skin is tanned and glowing...... I can wish!

As my skin isn't really changing much week by week anymore, after next week I will be posting my Sodium Lauryl Sulphate posts every month so that I am able to give you a more detailed analysis on how my skin is coping.

Love Lauren
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Your skin looks pretty good and hope nothing goes bad with it. Enjoy your holiday xx

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get that tan and enjoy your holiday♥♥
    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete