Friday, 31 July 2015

How I deep cleaning my make up brushes

I apply make up every day of the week with my make up brushes. I therefore need to ensure I wash my brushes regularly to stop the build up of make up on my brushes clogging my pores. 
It only takes 10 minutes, once a week and your brushes can stay bacteria free and will last much longer! 
One by one, I run my brushes under warm water in my bathroom sink, washing out the build up of make up.
I use baby shampoo (I am currently using Wilkinson baby shampoo which is only £0.75) as this will be gentle on my brushes and is perfect for my sensitive skin.

I start by pouring a small amount on either the brush or the palm of my hand. I then swirl my brush in the palm of my hand and rinse the brush until the water runs clear.
I then lay out all of my freshly cleaned brushes flat on a towel and leave them to dry overnight. In the morning I have fresh clean brushes ready to apply my make up for work :)
Love Lauren 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Baby shampoo and cleaners are the best, I do the same!

    Let's follow each other on Bloglovin'?!

    xx Falasha

    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete